Pages

My photo
Musician/Composer/Writer/3 CEO Stints/Scored Music for 25 Films/CEO Of Earthen Glow, A Clean Lighting Initiative For Off Grid Villages At The Bop/VC, Unitus Seed Fund, AntHilll Ventures/Vice President, Clean Technology Innovation, Stanley Black & Decker

Saturday, August 31, 2013

My Songs From My Very First Album "Aye Laila"


This is the first album I recorded when I was working in San Francisco. After I came back to India, I shot a video of one of the songs "Aye Pilla" on this album which I also recorded in Hindi as "Aye Laila". The album was launched by Sony Music India and the song "Aye Laila" went on to be #1 on MTV, Channel V and other leading music channels. This album opened up Tollywood for me, after which I re-invented myself to be a Composer of music for South Indian films. 

Enjoy the album !! I will try to upload the video of  "Aye Laila" once I get my hands on it!!!

15 comments:

  1. Please upload video of AYE LAILA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir Please upload the Video of Aye laila tu lagti hai lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir, Please upload videos song of Aye Laila,desperately looking for it but never was able to put hand on it, u r last hope,please for ur fans sake, upload that video...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir , please upload the video song " aye pilla " telugu version ....... searching for decade ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. అయ్యా రమణ గోగుల గారు దయచేచి మీ "ఓ పిల్లా" విడియో పాట upload చేయండి.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls upload aye pillas video sir

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks sir...... I was waiting for this album for years. I won't able to find the cd in market. voice from a stone and sumeiya are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir made in/for India. Very good album I like very much. But I disappointed because aye pilla video song was not available on online. Please upload it sir.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir, Where can I find Vimukthi music from your compositions

    ReplyDelete
  10. please how to download your albumMy Songs From My Very First Album "Aye Laila"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir please upload Aye Laila Total album

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir...I remember your world cup1999 theme song...can you upload it.

    ReplyDelete